4. The Website may contain links to and/or from websites operated by third parties. DCD Media is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of any linked website or subsequent links from such linked website and makes no representations whatsoever about any third party website or content that you may access from the Website. Links to and/or from third party websites do not imply any endorsement of any such website.
5. You acknowledge that all content available on this Website, including all data, material and other information contained on the Website and the selection and arrangement of such content, is protected by national and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary rights and laws and are owned or controlled by DCD Media. Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs and marks on the Website are trademarks or service marks of, or used under licence by DCD Media and all rights in respect thereof are expressly reserved by DCD Media.
6. DCD Media does not give any warranties as to the Website or its use, either expressly or by implication, including, but not limited to, any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. Neither DCD Media nor its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and consultants give any warranty that the content of the Website is accurate or reliable, that the Website or any linked website will be available at any particular time or location or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. Neither DCD Media nor its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents or consultants will be liable for any costs or damages in law or in equity, including without limitation direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, that result from any loss or claim arising from the use of, or inability to use, the Website or from information provided on the Website or from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication link failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any records.
8. You agree to be responsible for all liabilities and costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising from any claim brought by third parties based on any technical disruption to the Website caused by you.
11. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each of the parties hereto agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.